Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Insure Your Insurance

wtf is going on here.

Right now i lease a car and the car is in my dads name. Insurance is real high. I qualify for a good/cheap insurance company called NJ manufacturer's insurance cuz i was recommended. I was planning on switching my insurance once we bought the PT Cruiser in May.

BUT

I got a speeding ticket last week. 65 in a 50 on rt 17. Never been in an accident and it's my first moving violation in 8 years. i have to plead not guilty and have to go to court in hopes to get the points reduced so i dont have to pay as much for insurance. Ill pay whatever the fine is in court to have no points on my licence.

AND

Jenn got into a car accident today. Shes OK, some stupid lady opened her door to wide on a really narrow street and she clipper the car door.

The fault was on the moron who opened the door but the insurance company doesnt care who's at fault. Now i have to call this lady and find out if she is gonna go through insurance. ( i hope not)

So in one week, we went from 1200 for insurance on both cars --to-- something else entirely. Sofar these past two weeks have been shit.

ps -- going to a comedy club tonight --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home