Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weekend in Check

Friday was fun. I wasnt really looking forward to spending my friday with jenns co-workers but it turned out to be a good time.

There was alot going on. Music was good and people were nice.

I think that in order to be a school teacher for any subject or grade range you have to (are) left of center. Slightly werid, strange, odd. Their eccentricities are all different but something linked them all together. They all had some common thread. (Outside of the job of being a teacher)

I cant put my finger on it.


Got up Saturday morn to go tm our friends christening. It was a really nice ceremony. Short, to the point and comforting.

Watched a great movie today. -----> JUNEBUG <-----
It was an amazing movie.

Now i'm chillin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home